Watch Engraving | Laser, Diamond & Machine Engraving
Watch Engraving – At Manhattan Time Service, our engraving experts use advanced methods and equipment for flawless results. We offer laser and machine engraving on various materials and precious metals.
Engraving is one of the most unique, memorable and lasting ways to dedicate a luxury timepiece or piece of special jewelry. From charms, bracelets, wedding rings or watches, our expertise in machine and laser engraving is the perfect way to preserve your poem, special song, memory, important milestone, significant date or religious reference. We can engrave in a variety of scripts and on a variety of materials. Call or write us today to find out more.
Precision Instruments, Master Craftsmen
Our expert technicians use the latest equipment and techniques for engraving your special watch or jewelry. We pay respect to the high-end materials in your timepiece or keepsake and only engrave in its most appropriate and stable parts.
Engraving adds a sense of permanence and meaning to each individual piece of fine jewelry or luxury watch. Working closely with each customer, our technician will make recommendations for which method of engraving will work best – machine or laser – how much available engraving space is on each piece, as well as which font best suits the design of your jewelry or watch.
Watch Laser Engraving
Watch Machine Engraving
We can machine engrave on the following precious metals and materials:
Available Fonts for Machine Engraving:
Our Watch Engraving Process
1. The technician works with you to determine the best location, engraving method and font for your order.
2. Your jewelry piece or watch is meticulously cleaned and prepped for engraving.
3. Using a state of the art laser or diamond engraving machine, our technician begins applying each letter in your word or phrase to your piece, double-checking spacing and clarity after each imprint.
4. If the technician had to remove any parts of your jewelry or watch (such as a watch band) it is then refastened and double-checked.
5. Lastly, the technician verifies your engraving is uniform, clear and free of any particulates it may have attracted during the engraving process.
Engraving your jewelry or watch requires our technician to use specific engraving tools and machinery, and it’s important to remember that engraving leaves a permanent mark on the piece.
At Manhattan Time Service, our engraving experts only use the most up-to-date techniques and equipment available in the industry and each member of the team receives continuous training in order to improve the level of service we can offer our customers.
Discover why we’re the trusted name in engraving. Call or write today.