Pulsar Watch Repair - Manhattan Time Service®
Pulsar watches embody a wide range of looks, moods, and styles, including timepieces for everyday wear as well as those reserved for particularly special occasions. Maintaining your Pulsar watch with a professional who is knowledgeable and skilled in the art of repairing all kinds of timepieces is critical to its continued precision and beauty. From a simple fix like battery replacement to a complete restoration, Manhattan Time Service offers every service your Pulsar timepiece requires in order to look its best and maintain consistent accuracy over the lifetime of your watch. Our 30+ years of experience, our cutting-edge technology, and our genuine passion for restoring the world’s most popular watches make us NYC’s primary source of trustworthy, high-quality watch servicing and repair.
Manhattan Time Service offers a full range of repair and maintenance services on all Pulsar watches, including:
- Replacement of exterior components including broken or shattered crystal, missing window crown and exchange of genuine watch bands.
- Replacement of a battery and water pressure testing.
- Overhaul and replacement of faulty mechanism components.
- Exterior cosmetic work consisting of precision buffing and polishing procedures.
(If you require a different service for your Pulsar watch than those listed here, please contact us via email or by phone before sending your timepiece to our watch repair facility.)
Pulsar Watch Service Recommendations
The manufacturers of Pulsar watches highly recommend that their products be serviced approximately every two to five years, depending on a variety of factors. These include climate, how often the watch is worn, general care by the wearer, and the type of watch. Routine servicing includes a comprehensive inspection of all moving parts, replacement of worn components (including seals and gaskets that can become hardened and worn out over time), and ensuring that the watch is still resistent to moisture. Trust the watch repair expertise at Manhattan Time Service, and enjoy competitive pricing, years of experience, and only the latest in industry technology. We aren’t satisfied until your Pulsar watch looks and performs better than ever before.
Services We Provide for Pulsar Watches
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
Pulsar Models Repaired at Manhattan Time Service
We repair all crystal and chronograph models from all Pulsar watch collections, including products in the following men’s and women’s Pulsar collections: On the Go, Night Out, Business, Easy Style, and Traditional.
Genuine Pulsar Servicing in NYC
Has your Pulsar watch stopped working abruptly? Has it gradually become less accurate over time? Perhaps its crystal, case, band, or bezel has begun to lose its luster due to normal wear and tear or severe damage. Whatever your Pulsar watch needs in order to be restored to full functionality and aesthetic appeal, you’ll find it at Manhattan Time Service. Contact us today to reserve your Pulsar repair or maintenance visit. We’ll even pay for your shipping with a free FedEx label for your convenience. Our state-of-the-art watch repair facility in Manhattan, New York City proudly serves watch owners throughout the United States and beyond.