Graham Watchmakers | Watch Repair - Manhattan Time Service®
Your GRAHAM watch is a masterpiece of exquisite nature, artful in its function and its aesthetics. At Manhattan Time Service in NYC, we believe that finding a reliable, trustworthy watch repair expert shouldn’t be a challenge; that’s why we service thousands upon thousands of high-end timepieces to manufacturer specifications, ensuring your GRAHAM watch’s beauty and longevity for decades to come.
At Manhattan Time Service, we are equipped and qualified to perform the following services on GRAHAM timepieces:
- Overhaul and replacement of faulty mechanism components.
- Replacement of exterior components including: missing push-buttons, broken or shattered crystal, broken stem and crown, exchange of broken, thorn, damaged watch strap or bracelet. (all genuine replacement part)
- Exterior cosmetic work consisting of precision buffing and polishing procedures.
- Replacement of a battery along with gaskets and water pressure testing.
(If the service your watch requires is not listed here, please contact us prior to sending your watch for repair.)
GRAHAM Service Recommendations
The length of time that spans between your watch’s required service visits is contingent upon a number of factors, including age, frequency of usage, and home maintenance. In order to keep your GRAHAM luxury timepiece functioning optimally and looking like new, we recommend having your watch serviced at Manhattan Time once every four to five years. Because your watch’s internal mechanisms are constantly running, the parts require regular servicing and lubrication to keep them from rusting and seizing. Routine maintenance at Manhattan Time Service can prevent this from occurring.
Expertise and Experience in GRAHAM Watch Repair
At Manhattan Time Service, our watchmaking experts possess not only decades of experience, but a fundamental appreciation for the intricacies that comprise your luxury watch. Combined with our state-of-the-art facility and cutting-edge technology, our training and innate skills mean that your GRAHAM watches are always in the most capable, caring hands from the very moment you walk in to our welcoming NYC watch repair shop. As the owner of such an exceptional timepiece, you’ll always be informed of any services needed as well as corresponding estimates before work begins. Watch collectors from all over the world have trusted us with their prized GRAHAM models for years, and we know you’ll be happy that you do, too.
Services We Provide for GRAHAM Watches
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
GRAHAM Watches We Repair
Silverstone Stowe GMT, Silverstone Stowe 44, Silverstone Stowe, Silverstone Vintage, Silverstone Vintage 44, Swordfish Booster, Swordfish Booster Black, Silverstone RS Skeleton, Geo. Graham Tourbillon Orrery, The Moon, Prodive, Chronofighter Oversize GMT Steel, Chronofighter Oversize, Chronofighter RAC/Flyback, Chronofighter Oversize GMT Steel & Gold/Gold, Chornofighter 1695 (Silver, Gold, Steel, Romantic, Lady Moon, Erotic Silver, Erotic Gold), Partnerships (LA Kings, Baja 1000, GT Asia, TT Isle of Man)
Why are GRAHAM Watches Special?
Crafted meticulously by hand for generations, GRAHAM timepieces are produced only in the brand’s own production facilities in the Swiss capital of watchmaking, La Chaux-de-Fonds. Only the highest grade carbon fiber, steel, ceramic, sapphire crystal, and gold are utilized in the manufacture of each and every GRAHAM watch. Only an independent company with a history like this one can boast such bold, confident designs backed by traditions of excellence going back more than 300 years.
“Graham” is a famous English name with longstanding roots in quality timepieces, beginning with master watchmaker George Graham. Graham was born in 1673 and lived in London, creating a variety of revolutionary devices and inventions with the idea that someday his developments would become something significant. One of his most well-known inventions, for example, is the stopwatch, a device utilized throughout the world in its original form and, as of late, digitized for use on our smartphones and computers. Graham also invented the dead-beat escapement, making clocks substantially more accurate. Though he didn’t know it at the time, his escapement would one day serve as the predecessor to what we know as the Swiss anchor movement – a fundamental feature of nearly all modern wristwatches.