Franck Muller Repair in New York | Manhattan Time Service® Watchmakers
The watch repair experts at Manhattan Time Service offer comprehensive maintenance and repair services on all Franck Muller watches, including:
- Replacement of exterior components including broken or shattered crystal, missing winding crown and exchange of watch bands.
- Replacement of a battery and water pressure testing.
- Overhaul and replacement of faulty mechanism components.
- Exterior cosmetic work consisting of precision buffing and polishing procedures.
(If your Franck Muller watch requires a service other than those listed here, please contact us prior to sending your timepiece to our facility.)
Service & Maintenance Recommendations for Franck Muller Watches
In order to keep your Franck Muller watch looking and functioning like new, it is recommended that you have it serviced approximately once every three to four years. Maintenance visits may be necessary more often if your watch is worn on a daily basis or in conditions that pose a risk to its internal components. Manhattan Time Service possesses the cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art equipment, and expertise required to service all Franck Muller timepieces.
Franck Muller Watch Repair Services We Provide:
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
Franck Muller Models Serviced at Manhattan Time Service
Art Deco, Aeternitas/Mega, Black Croco, Casablanca, Cintrée Curvex, Conquistador, Conquistador GPG, Conquistador Cortez, Crazy Hours, Double Mystery, Evolution / Revolution, Giga Tourbillon, Liberty / Freedom, Mariner, Master Square, Secret Hours, Vegas, Color Dreams, Galet, Grace Curvex, Heart, Infinity, Long Island, Ronde, Safari, Minute Repetition, Dubail, Infinity Ronde, and the Vintage Collection.
The Story Behind the Franck Muller Brand
Franck Muller and Vartan Sirmakes met in Geneva in the late 1980’s, each of them passionate about progressive watchmaking for their time. In 1991, Muller requested the assistance of Sirmakes in the design of his new case bodies. From this point forward, their combined experience, expertise, and unique vision propelled the name “Frank Muller” into the spotlight within the world of watchmaking. What started as a boutique watch brand has rapidly become one of the most revered watch manufacturers in the world. Today, the six Frank Muller manufacturing facilities in Switzerland produce 40,000 watches every year.
Your Franck Muller timepiece deserves only the best watch repair service in New York City. The dedicated watch maintenance and repair technicians at Manhattan Time Service welcome you to contact our facility today to learn more about our story, our services, and to schedule your Franck Muller repair or maintenance visit. We look forward to becoming your trusted partners in preserving the longevity, beauty, and function of your favorite Franck Muller timepiece, as well as any of your other high-end, luxury watches and jewelry.