Breguet Watch Repair - New York | Manhattan Time Service®
A Breguet timepiece is a thing of spectacular beauty, both inside and out. The brand’s revolutionary take on horological science has shaped the way that we perceive, develop, innovate, and utilize our favorite wristwatches. From the simplistic and the sophisticated to the nearly unbelievably complex, Breguet offers the ideal combination of grandness and subtle refinement, all supported by centuries of technology. The cultural heritage that Breguet introduces to the realm of luxury timepieces will forever be revered and admired; entrust your cherished watch to a business that understands and appreciates this one-of-a-kind legacy: Manhattan Time Service.
The maser technicians at Manhattan Time Service are highly trained, extensively equipped, and qualified to perform the following services and more on Breguet luxury timepieces:
- Battery replacement and water pressure testing.
- Replacement and repair of external components, including crystals that have been cracked, scratched, or shattered; missing date window, broken stem and crown; and thorn or discolored watch band replacement.
- Precision cosmetic work, including buffing and polishing.
- Complete overhaul/replacement of any non-functional components within the internal mechanism.
(If your Breguet timepiece requires a repair or maintenance service not listed on our site, please contact us before sending your watch to our shop.)
Breguet Service Recommendations
As a general rule, Breguet wristwatches should be serviced every three to four years at a minimum. Routine care ensures that the watch’s internal mechanism are fully refreshed and lubricated; this prevents potentially costly damage to the delicate internal structures that comprise your watch. Though service requirement frequency can be altered by a number of factors – including the watch’s model, its age, and how often it is worn – it is imperative that it be maintained by a qualified watch repair specialist like Manhattan Time Service regularly.
Services Provided for Breguet Watches at Manhattan Time Service
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
Breguet Watches We Service and Repair
Héritage, Marine, Classique, Classique Complications, Tradition, Master Pieces (including-Marie Antoinette and No. 5) High Jewellry Watches, Reine de Naples, Type XX / Type XXI. All model numbers serviced; if your Breguet watch’s model is not listed here, please feel free to contact us for more details.
More About Breguet Luxury Watches: A Brief History
Though born in Neuchâtel, Switzerland in 1747, founder A.L. Breguet spent the majority of his watchmaking career in Paris, France. Breguet’s dedication to innovation in the watchmaking field have forever changed the way timepieces are made, beginning with the successful development and implementation of the self-winding perpetual watches. He also offered the horological world the very first shock protection technology for balance pivots, as well as gongs for repeating watches. Even King Louis XVI and the Queen Marie-Antoinette took close notice of Breguet’s masterful work from the early years of his career. In fact, Queen Caroline Murat of Naples was the celebrated recipient of the world’s very first wristwatch in 1810. Clearly, the world of watches simply would never have been the same without A.L. Breguet and his constant eye toward exceptional quality and the future.
Whether your Breguet requires simple routine maintenance in a facility that is fully equipped to perform quality servicing, or you wish to repair an entire component – internal or exterior – Manhattan Time Service is the premier watch repair shop in New York. Contact us today to discover what a remarkable difference our decades of experience, skill, and extensive knowledge can make for you.