Bell & Ross Watch Repair in NYC | Manhattan Time Service®
Though Bell & Ross watches didn’t make their big debut until 1992, this brand has already made quite a name for itself among astronauts, pilots, marine enthusiasts, and anyone else who requires precision and durability outdoors. They are renowned for their exceptional water resistance, highly visible indicators, precision movements, and alluring aesthetics. Manhattan Time Service possesses the experience, reputation, technology, and skill to service all Bell & Ross timepieces, both for routine maintenance and repair.
Our team proudly offers a comprehensive menu of maintenance and restoration services for all Bell & Ross watch models. These services include:
- Replacement of exterior components including broken or shattered crystal, missing window crown and exchange of genuine watch bands.
- Replacement of a battery and water pressure testing.
- Overhaul and replacement of faulty mechanism components.
- Exterior cosmetic work consisting of precision buffing and polishing procedures.
(If, for any reason, your Bell & Ross timepiece requires a repair or maintenance service not listed above, please contact us. Our technicians offer an all-encompassing range of solutions for all quality-crafted watches, including Bell & Ross.)
Recommendations for Bell & Ross Watch Service
Your Bell & Ross watch is a veritable masterpiece of artistry, craftsmanship, and high-grade materials. Its hundreds of working parts require routine maintenance in order to continue functioning as they did when the watch was first constructed. Gaskets and seals must be replaced, and all external components must be inspected and polished to lengthen the life and beauty of the watch. It is recommended that you have your watch serviced at least once every two to three years, depending on the age of the watch, its exposure to humidity, and how often it is worn. Manhattan Time Service has been providing Bell & Ross wearers with unparalleled service and competitive pricing for years, and we look forward to doing the same for your treasured wristwatches and pocket watches.
Services We Provide for Bell & Ross Watches
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
Bell & Ross Watches Repaired at Manhattan Time Service
Vintage BR Automatic, Vintage BR Chronograph, BR 126 Original, BR 126 Officer, BR 126 Insignia FR, BR 126 Insignia ES, BR 126 Insignia UK, BR 126 Insignia US, BR 126 Phantom, BR 126 Commando, BR 126 Heritage, BR 126 Sport, BR 126 Sport Heritage, BR 126 Falcon, BR 126 Flyback, BR 126 Sport Heritage GMT & Flyback, BR 123 Original, BR 123 Officer, BR 123 Heritage, BR 123 Phantom, BR 123 Sport Heritage, BR 123 Falcon, BR 123 GMT 24H, PW1 Repetition 5 Minutes Skeleton, Vintage PW1 Steel, PW1 Heritage, WW1 Guynemer, WW1-92 Military, WW1-92 Heritage, WW1-96 Grande Date, WW1- 97 Reserve de Marche, WW1-90 Grande Date & Reserve de Marche, WW1 Argentium Silver, WW1 Argentium Ruthenium, WW1 Argentium Opalin, WW1 Chronographe Monopoussoir Heritage and Ivory, WW1 Heure Sautante Platinum and Rose Gold, WW1 Regulateur, WW2 Military Tourbillion, WW2 Regulateur, BR 02-92 Pro Dial, BR-X1, BR 01, BR 03, BR S, and more.
High-Quality Bell & Ross Watch Repair & Maintenance in NYC
When you are searching for a qualified Bell & Ross repair shop in Manhattan and the surrounding areas, you need to know that the facility you choose utilizes only the most advanced technology and authentic watch parts. At Manhattan Time Service in New York City, our team possesses exceptional skill, the latest watch repair equipment, and more than 30 years of experience repairing and restoring high-end timepieces like Bell & Ross. Contact us today to schedule your watch’s servicing, and learn more about our repair process, including free shipping to our facility with FedEx. We look forward to treating your Bell & Ross timepiece with the respect and care it deserves.