Alessi Watch Repair NY - Manhattan Time Service® Horologist
Since its humble beginnings in 1921, the Alessi brand has grown to be known as one of the most innovative and creative Italian design manufacturers in the world. Fueled by a passion to develop some of the most unique contemporary watches in the modern market, Alessi offers a broad range of fashions to meet the needs of every personal style, from casual to professional and everything in between. At Manhattan Time Service, our team of expert NYC watch repair technicians specializes in the servicing and maintenance of all major watch brands, including Alessi timepieces.
Manhattan Time Service proudly offers an all-encompassing range of maintenance and restoration services for all Alessi timepieces. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Replacement of exterior components including broken or shattered crystal, missing window crown and exchange of genuine watch bands.
- Replacement of a battery and water pressure testing.
- Overhaul and replacement of faulty mechanism components.
- Exterior cosmetic work consisting of precision buffing and polishing procedures.
(If your Alessi watch requires a service not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to shipping your watch to our facility. Our comprehensive menu of repair services features everything your Alessi watch needs to continue functioning as new.)
Service Recommendations for Alessi Watches
The frequency with which your Alessi timepiece requires service varies depending on a number of factors, chief of which are environment and how often it is worn. A watch that is worn every day, for example, will need a routine maintenance session more frequently than a watch that is worn only on special occasions. In order to ensure that your Alessi watch continues to function at an optimal level, it is important that you have it serviced at our NYC watch repair shop at least once every three to four years. The delicate mechanisms within your watch will be meticulously cleaned, lubricated, and calibrated for exceptional accuracy and longevity.
Services We Provide for Alessi Watches
- Battery Change
- Complete Service / Movement Overhaul
- Replacement of any faulty watch parts
- Analyze whether the watch parts function correctly, and check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the technical documentation
- Movement accuracy check and calibration if necessary
- Demagnetization of the mechanism
- Glass replacement
- Hands replacement
- Gaskets and seal replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or restoration
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands or Strap replacement
- Exterior Cosmetics including Buffing, Polishing and Restoration
- Pressure testing to factory specifications
Alessi Watches Repaired at Manhattan Time Service
Series: AL6000, AL4000, AL13000, AL10000, AL8000, AL25000, AL24000, AL22000, AL21000, AL26000, AL27000, AL28000; GrowWatch, Dressed, Orologio, Jak, Neko, Daytimer, Ray, Luna, Momento, Record, Kaj, Out_Time; All plastic, stainless steel, and aluminum watches serviced.
Your Trusted Alessi Watch Repair Specialists in Manhattan, NYC
At Manhattan Time Service, we known that when you are searching for the best watch repair in NYC, you have dozens of options available to you. That is why we are proud to be the Manhattan Alessi watch maintenance shop countless members of our community trust with their favorite timepieces. From aesthetic appeal to the internal workings of your Alessi watch, our team takes every aspect of your cherished timepiece into consideration when performing routine maintenance and repair. We’ll return your watch to you in a condition that is closer to new than you may think possible. In fact, our passion for quality watch repair is so great that we offer our guarantee that you will not only be satisfied with your service, but that your expectations will be exceeded every time. Contact us today to schedule your Alessi watch repair or maintenance visit. We look forward to serving you.