Baume & Mercier Watch Repair, Battery Change & Watch Bands
It is recommended that the service of your Baume & Mercier watch be carried out every three to five years. A fine wristwatch is one of the few instruments people carry with them that operate 24 hours a day and seven days a week. To ensure complete reliability and a long life for your Baume & Mercier timepiece, it must be examined by a qualified professional.
At Manhattan Time Service we have a modern workshop with the optimal infrastructure and qualified, professional staff who repair, service and restore all types of high-grade watches, from modern to vintage watches. Additionally, our staff benefits from continuous training in order to maintain and improve the level of service we can offer our customers.
Services We Provide for That Watch
- Complete Service \ OH
- Replace any faulty watch parts
- Check whether the watch parts function correctly
- Check for rust or wear
- Assemble and lubricate the movement in accordance with the instructions
- Movement functioning check
- Calibration of the mechanism
- Demagnetize the movement, if needed
- Crystal Replacement
- Hands Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement or refinishing
- Ultrasound cleaning of the case and bracelet
- Watchbands & Strap Replacements
- Pressure test to factory specifications
Baume & Mercier Models We Repair
- Baume & Mercier Iléa watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Hampton watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Diamant watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Classima Executives watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Riviera watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Classiqe watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Riviera Baumematik watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Shogun watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Formula watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Marquis watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Malibu watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Avant Garde watch repair
- Baume & Mercier Transpacific watch repair
Baume & Mercier has been fortunate enough to experience and boast more than 180 years of continuous watch production. And though the company has changed hands many times since its founding in 1830 by the Baume brothers, Frerers Baume, Louis Victor Baume and Pierre-Joseph-Celestine Baume, it has never ceased its operation and is now considered one of the fastest-growing high-end timepiece brands in the U.S. The company is now part of Richemont, a luxury giant that also produces IWC, Jeager-LeCoultre, Officine Penerai and Vacheron Constantine.
Baume & Mercier represents excellence and success and defines classicism. Through the insistence of tradition and the pursuit of modernism, Baume & Mercier balances classic and modern and renews technologies that promote more creative timepieces. The company is represented in over 75 countries and produces approximately 200,000 watches every year. Throughout the world, there are only 220 certified Baume & Mercier retailers.
What Makes Baume & Mercier Unique
In the Swiss tradition, Baume & Mercier is known for sporty chronographs that blend modern and classic designs and technologies. One of its most notable watches, the Riviera, astounded audiences with its durability and precision by being mounted to the steering wheel of a BMW M1 before the Le Mans 24-hour race. The pressures of high speeds, fast acceleration and centrifugal force had no effect on the luxury timepiece.